Sunday 20 May 2012

Can Apple take over the World?

So over the past few years we've seen some ground breaking technology released from Apple, and in the coming months and years thats only going to accelerate.


From the release of the first iPhone it was clear this was going to be big. Ok when it was first released I wasn't too impressed with the spec, but i knew this was only the start.

People all over the world are now "converting" over to Apple products, their ease of use and stylistic design make them so appealing. You could say people may be jumping on the Apple bandwagon, but really I don't think this is the case. I think people really want to buy these products, and people feel proud to own them. Unlike when I owned a windows mobile product in the past, I hated it. Apple then gave me a shining light at the end of the tunnel, the iPhone 4.

But what drives people to flock to the iconic Apple Stores? Every time  you pass one of these stores their stuffed to the brim with people imagining owning the latest Mac or iPad. Maybe its clever marketing or maybe its because they make excellent products, who knows.

Apple's not without its competitors, Android phones are somewhat gaining in popularity too, and it looks like it'll be a fight to the death. But who will come out on top? People will always be loyal to their chosen platforms, and I think Apple's loyal customers or "fanboys" will stick by them through thick and thin.

Tell me your opinion by commenting below...

No comments: