With the next iPhone rumoured to be announced on September 9th, what can we expect and will it be worth the expensive upgrade?
The "iPhone 6" is said to be coming in 2 different sizes, a 4.7" and a 5.5" screen. Both are likely to drop this autumn, but some sources say issues with the 5.5" version may push that release into 2015. But expect the smaller device to launch first then the larger not far behind.
iPhone 6 rumours at a glance
- iPhone 6 Release date: September 2014
- iPhone 6 Screen sizes: 4.7- to 5.5-inches (or both)
- iPhone 6 Price: Same as existing: 16GB £549, 32GB £629, 64GB £709
- iPhone 6 possible new features:
- Up to 128GB internal storage or expandable storage
- Better camera
- New iOS 8 operating system
- Heart rate EarPods
- NFC chip
- A8 processor
- Wireless charging
- Will work with Apple's rumoured iWatch
- Sapphire glass and LiquidMetal design
To read a full article on the iPhone 6 see PC Advisor's article here.
Also check out this supposed iPhone 6 in the wild from TechRadar